quotes and love

Assalamualaikum

i would like to share some of my favourite quote.. i like the words because it reflect my past, thing that resemble my experience now and most of it i just like the meaning.. :) btw, it more to love quotes and it give me motivation quite lot..

-----past-----
 #I cried today... not because I miss you... or even wanted you... but because I realized I'm gonna be all right without you. - it just a matter of time right?

#If you don't love me at my worst then you don't deserve me at my best. - surely u must accept me then i would do the same thing and respect u.

#The hardest thing about knowing you don't love me  is that you spent so much time pretending that you did. - it is better u tell the truth even it hurt a lot.

#I wish I saved all the tears I cried for you so I could fucking drown you in them. - babai my past, i hope im not that stupid to pray u will be listed again in my future.

---now---
#Wanting him is hard to forget, loving him is hard to regret, losing him is hard to accept, but even with all the hurt I've felt, letting go is the most painful yet. - yes i like him and even with my effort trying to forget this feeling, his appereance conquer my mind. :)

#For a few minutes you made me feel as though I actually mean something - yes this for my friend and him.. i thought i am somebody in your life but i was wrong.

#I've convinced everyone else that I don't like you and that I don't love you anymore. Now all I need to do is convince myself. - it would be great if it so action were easier than talk

----future---
#It hurts to see someone you love ignoring you, it also hurts to see that he doesn't feel your love. But it hurts even more to know that he loves you too, and just doesn't want you to know. - i hope his like me. hope kill someone loser like me.. am i too greedy to wish something like this?

well, when a girl talks too much about that certain boy it;s either she likes him or she really likes him! haha
ohmaigahhhh who the hell are u boy.. see u distracting me again... ok bye..

4 comments:

アヌム ちゃん~~ said...

Salam.jalan2 singgah sini..nice blog :)
Jom tengok sakura dekat blog saya^^
http://frommetoyou85.blogspot.com/
Sudi2 jenguk ye (^____^)

HEROICzero said...

The hardest thing about knowing you don't love me is that you spent so much time pretending that you did.

kejam duh. >_________<

HEROICzero said...

t hurts to see someone you love ignoring you, it also hurts to see that he doesn't feel your love. But it hurts even more to know that he loves you too, and just doesn't want you to know.

well, i can cope with that. =)

Mainur Hasnah said...

salam. thanks singgah..

@hero
memang kejam gilalah kan.. patut belasah tak orang tu.. haha ke kena maki diri sendiri yang tak sedar tu kejam.. why u can cope with that?